- Oral presentation (15 minutes)
Oral Presentation Abstract: Excluding references, the abstract should be between 500-750 words and include (1) Description of the problem, (2) Aim of the study or Research question(s), (3) Conceptual/Theoretical Framework, (4) Research Method (for empirical work), (5) Findings (preliminary findings for work in progress)/Discussion points, and (6) Conclusion.
- Symposium (60-90 minutes): Each symposium proposal must include minimum 3 maximum 5 presentations. The Symposium Discussant must introduce symposium presenters and submit the proposal (symposium summary and symposium presentation abstracts).
Symposium Summary: Excluding references, the summary should be between 400-600 words and include the description of the symposium, its purpose, conceptual/theoretical framework, the contribution of symposium presentations to the symposium, discussion points and conclusion.
Symposium Presentation Abstracts: Each abstract, excluding references, should be between 300-500 words and include (1) Description of the problem, (2) Aim of the study or Research question (s), (3) Conceptual/Theoretical Framework, (4) Research Method (for empricial work), (5) Findings (preliminary findings for work in progress)/Discsussion points, and (6) Conclusion.
Guidelines for Authors
Working languages of the conference are Turkish and English. Authors of English abstracts are required to present in English.
IHEC 2019 is a scientific conference where every paper/symposium submitted to the conference will go through a “blind peer review” process carried out by a minimum of 2 experienced scholars in their respective areas. Notification of acceptance or rejection will be done based on review results.
- For each co-authored paper, the participant(s) who will present the paper must register to the conference. One participant can present a maximum of 2 papers.
- Each author may appear maximum in 3 papers.
- In order to be included in the conference program, please register until 6 September 2019.